With the decision to rename its market data vendor Dow Jones Markets, Dow Jones effectively ended the 28-year old Telerate legacy late last month. The company took out a full-page Wall Street Journal ad to proclaim the new name. Rumors of the name drop were first reported in IMD early this year (IMD, January 13).
At the same time, the vendor invited delegates from at least seventeen of its biggest users to a conference in Orlando, to begin the process of formally talking to clients about its
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?