LONDON--In addition to the speculation surrounding Parcell’s departure from Reuters last week (see related story, this issue), rumours about a possible floatation of its Greenhouse Fund or Instinet subsidiary, or a possible takeover of the company, all contributed to increased attention on Reuters share price last week.
Reuters’ share price increased last week but this increase comes amongst uncertain times for Reuters. John Parcell, chief executive of Reuters Information, has announced that
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management