NEW YORK--As exclusively predicted in Inside Market Data last week, Bridge Information Systems has signed a letter of intent to acquire the market data assets and products of Automatic Data Processing (ADP). Terms were not disclosed, but insiders put the value of the deal at around $150 million.
The acquisition, which is yet another step in a series of consolidations involving Bridge, is part of a long-term strategic alliance with ADP. The deal will give ADP a minority interest and board repr
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management