1 year ago
Bridge's data distribution agreement with Tradeweb added dealer prices to Telerate's robust broker data offerings for the US Government bond markets. But it also belied a move towards adding transactional capabilities to Telerate's services in a bid to boost the vendor's appeal to the institutional investment community.
5 years ago
After months of discussions involving numerous potential investors, Bridge was bought by Welsh Carson Anderson & Stowe (WCAS). The New York-based investm
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?