Tenfore Systems is supplying Blue System Inc., a London-based provider of direct market access trading, charting and analytics systems, with the content for its newest service, the companies will announce this week.
The Blue charting and analytics application will carry real-time and end-of-day equities, futures and options and FX prices as well as news, all sourced through Tenfore. Tenfore is also responsible for exchange agreements, permissioning and reporting.
Blue is already live at sever
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?