The NASD’s TRACE corporate bond trade data should be listed by spread rather than by price, agreed two panelists at last week’s Bond Market Association’s Fixed Income Summit and Expo on Technology and Electronic Trading. However, the pair disagreed about the repercussions of the upcoming expansion of TRACE to complete coverage of corporate bonds.
"The problem with TRACE," said Lee Sterne, portfolio manager at Barclays Global Investors (BGI), "is that it is delivered in dollar price. The sprea
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?