LONDON--Thomson Financial Securities Data (TFSD) is taking a step toward integrating data from various Thomson Financial divisions for access from one platform with its launch of Thomsondirect.com. The new product, aimed at investment bankers and the consulting and legal markets, offers integrated access to fundamental, descriptive and company research information from 13 different databases.
Its launch in London last week at the Online Information 99 show will be followed with launches in N
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management