Whereas traders used to make do with a real-time market data display, a couple of interactive charts and a brokerage report, sophisticated analytics—encompassing terminal displays, embedded analytics in trading systems or websites, and as standalone engines for supporting trading strategies—are becoming a key differentiating factor in the hunt for alpha.
Early in 2010, agency broker and technology provider UNX rolled out an online data bazaar dubbed UNX Marketplace, within its Catalyst execution
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?