At the Futures Industry Association's (FIA's) annual conference in Chicago this week, global exchange operator Nasdaq OMX announced the launch of five new Alpha Indexes. WatersTechnology's Michael Shashoua discusses the new offering with Thomas Wittman, president of Nasdaq OMX (part one of two).
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?