Hillier-Brook is currently managing director of sales, marketing and management consultancy Ian H-B Associates, which as part of its remit, focuses on establishing UK and EMEA activities for US and Far East technology and services companies.
Prior to establishing H-B Associates in 2009, Hillier-Brook founded a number of market data consultancies including Market Data Systems, Market Information Systems, which was acquired by Moneyline in 2003, Data Stream Analysis, Cross-Atlantic Services and BH
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?