Following the recent departure of Wendy Morgan, formerly head of real-time data for the LSE Group (IMD, June 29), the latest high-profile data executive to leave the exchange is Bruno Siracusano, who until recently served as deputy head of information services and business development, as well as performing additional responsibilities that he took on following last year's departure of Karen Young, former head of business development for the information services division (IMD, July 28, 2008).
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?