TNS already provides connectivity to data from the Bombay Stock Exchange, which went live on the extranet in July, and John Owens, business development director for TNS' financial services division worldwide, says the vendor is currently in "advanced" discussions with NSE and MCX.
The connections to NSE and MCX are built and clients will be able to access the exchanges "any day now," adds John Pilch, TNS' regional director in Asia.
In fact, Pilch says four Asia-based international futures brok
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management