BATS Trading, a Kansas City, Mo.-based ECN, has permanently stopped displaying its quotes on Nasdaq's SuperMontage, in favor of displaying them at the National Stock Exchange, following a test period last month (IMD, May 22).
BATS became a member of NSX in mid-February and had completed the technical work necessary to post quotes from BATS subscribers on the exchange by March.
The move was driven by Nasdaq's plan to introduce fees for order delivery from ECNs. BATS would have been forced to p
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management