Jack Joins Nyse Euronext
Nyse Euronext has hired Ian Jack to serve as director of business development in its Advanced Trading Solutions group, which encompasses all of the exchange's technology assets, including Wombat Financial Software market data technology, the Secure Financial Transaction Infrastructure (SFTI) network and its TransactTools trading connectivity software. Jack will be based in London and reports to senior vice president Murray White in New York. He joins from Colt Telecom
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management