"We are using algorithms to allow end-users to customize parameters for stocks they are interested in," says EquityFeed chief executive Stephan Touizer. "Then our technology scans the market every millisecond from open to close, and as it finds stocks that meet that setup, it delivers them in real time."
The application, which provides streaming data from Nasdaq, the OTC Bulletin Board and Pink Sheets in real time over the Internet, features three main displays for Idea Generation, Monitoring
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management