German data technology vendor BCC Group is developing a calculation engine and real-time data integration application, dubbed MDF-Calcnode, which will allow front-, middle- and back-office users in banks to deploy scalable instances of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets in latency sensitive environments.
BCC is testing MDF-Calcnode internally, and expects to begin beta testing in May, prior to making the product generally available in July or August of this year.While BCC's existing MDF-EMIL Excel data add-in is capable of delivering real-time data from a variety of sources into Excel XP, 2003 and 2007 client applications, MDF-Calcnode will be able to integrate real-time data and perform spreadsheet...
- Digital Contact Eyes Broker Clients for Custom News Feeds
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- Thomson Reuters Adds Futures, Options Execution to Eikon for Energy, Commodities Traders
- Smartkarma Uses Funding to Grow Content, Staff