German data technology vendor BCC Group is developing a calculation engine and real-time data integration application, dubbed MDF-Calcnode, which will allow front-, middle- and back-office users in banks to deploy scalable instances of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets in latency sensitive environments.
BCC is testing MDF-Calcnode internally, and expects to begin beta testing in May, prior to making the product generally available in July or August of this year.While BCC's existing MDF-EMIL Excel data add-in is capable of delivering real-time data from a variety of sources into Excel XP, 2003 and 2007 client applications, MDF-Calcnode will be able to integrate real-time data and perform spreadsheet...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- MTS Grows Low-Latency ‘Live' Bond Coverage
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Aqumin Incorporates Alerting into ‘Landscape' Displays
- Broadridge Hires Clarke for Funds Analytics Intelligence