Feeney Surfaces at Thomson
Chris Feeney, former chief executive of Telerate, joined Thomson Financial at the start of this year as head of retail wealth management, Inside Mar ket Data has learned. He replaces Ken Wagner, who left the vendor, and reports to Jim Toffey, CEO of Thomson's equities, fixed income and retail wealth management businesses. Feeney left the ailing Telerate prior to its purchase by rival Reuters (IMD, Jan. 3, 2005; June 13, 2005), having joined in the summer of 2003 fro
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?