The new component, QuoteServer, replaces the Combo Server introduced by Townsend last year that combined its head ends and cache servers, sitting between its feed handlers and recombiner components that make data available to users of the vendor's RealTick data and trading workstation. Combining functions on the Combo Servers last year made the process more efficient and produced lower latency by eliminating an additional network hop, but Townsend chief executive and chief information officer St
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top