Chinese news and data vendor Xinhua Finance reported its 2006 financial results last week, beating its forecasts with rises of 59 percent and 82 percent in revenue and net income, to $175 million and $18.7 million, respectively. Highlights of the year included the acquisitions of Glass Lewis and Praedea, renaming them Mergent Data Tech within Xinhua's ratings business, and the launch of several new financial news products. The vendor is forecasting revenues of $
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?