Wojciechowski Surfaces at Thomson
Tom Wojciechowski, formerly executive vice president of now-defunct ticker plant vendor HyperFeed Technologies, joined Thomson Financial's global accounts team on April 9, Inside Market Data has learned. Based in New York, Wojciechowski will serve as global accounts director, with responsibility for global relationships with Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers, and regional responsibility for Deutshe Bank and UBS. He joined HyperFeed in 2002 after a career that
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management