New York-based data vendor and ECN operator Track Data Corp has updated its OpTrack options analysis program in anticipation of increased demand expected as a result of the pilot phase of quoting options in penny increments, officials say.
The vendor has given the system—which scans market data across the options exchanges in real time for unusual trading activity to identify potential arbitrage opportunities between options listed on different exchanges and between options and their underlyi
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management