The news provider aims to go live with the co-lo service by the fourth quarter of this year, which will make its news feed tagged with machine-readable metadata available via a cross-connect to clients' algorithmic trading engines co-located in Equinix's Slough, UK datacenter.
The deal, which was signed last week, adds to Dow Jones' existing US-based co-location sites in Chicago, Washington DC and New Jersey. In Europe, Dow Jones clients can currently receive its Elementized News Feed from a choi
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management