The association has engaged UK-based Atradia Consulting to research demand, and aims to release its findings at the next FISD meeting in New York on June 12, which will coincide with the annual SIFMA technology exhibit in the same city.
David Anderson, principal consultant at Atradia and editor of IMD Reference, says he is currently finalizing the scope of the research and devising an online questionnaire to gather responses from hundreds of industry professionals, which will be supplemented
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?