CreditQuotes, the division created following Moody's purchase of end-of-day over-the-counter derivatives pricing vendor BQuotes last year (IMD, Feb. 4, 2008), released the application for internal use within Moody's last week, and will make it available this week to clients who use the service on a hosted basis, before offering it on general release next week. However, CreditQuotes chief executive Yiannis Tsiounis says any client may request to upgrade to the new version immediately.
The new vers
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top