NewsScope originally focused on distributing key market-moving US economic indicator announcements, which firms use as inputs for latency sensitive algorithmic trading models, but the vendor is now broadening the service to include announcements from Europe and Asia. This month, Thomson Reuters has incorporated announcements from the Bank of England, such as interest rate decisions made by its monetary policy committee, along with economic indicators such as key inflation, growth and employment
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
Back to Top