NEW YORK--Nasdaq released descriptions and pricing details for its new data packages last week in preparation for the release of its Supermontage trading system and its exchange registration this summer.
Nasdaq is offering four real-time data services--Quoteview, Depthview, Powerview and Totalview--and a redefined Level I package. The services supersede existing data packages, including the Nasdaq Quotation Dissemination Service (NQDS), which is also known as Level II.
In addition, Nasdaq Pri
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?