NEW YORK--As Nasdaq continues to develop its new Supermontage trading platform, the exchange plans to introduce two new market data products. It is also preparing to deal with the expected increase in market data.
Two new market data products will be created with Supermontage; both are already written into the Supermontage proposal approved by the Securities and Exchange Commission in January.
The first new product is a summary of the top three price levels, which includes the aggregate size
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management