As part of a continuing reorganization of its Brokerage Information Services Group (BISG), ADP has formed a three- person senior management team to supervise its Information and Processing division (IPS).
The team will report to Ralph Koehrer, president of IPS. ADP officials and an ADP spokesperson decline to comment on the reorganization, but sources at the data processing vendor say Koehrer's newly-formed team is comprised of Ted Carl, general manager of ADP's Denver, Colo.-based Security
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?