Screaming Media, a New York-based content aggregation and distribution software provider vendor, is developing wireless products to target the financial services clients of Stockpoint, the financial application provider it acquired last summer.
Steven Spencer, chief technology officer and executive vice president of Access Platform at Screaming Media, says, "Screaming Media is an expert in Web-based financial applications. We are using this experience to apply it to wireless and target Stock
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management