Morgan Stanley Gets New Head in Europe
Mark Whatling has left his position as European head of market data for Morgan Stanley after three years in favor of a project-based role within the company. Peter Sharp, who previously ran the market data projects group reporting to Whatling, has replaced him.
Piraino Leaves GoldenSource
Frank Piraino, former vice president of global sales operations and sales marketing at enterprise data management software vendor GoldenSource in New York, left the vendo
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?