Just weeks after interdealer broker Icap confirmed that it will launch new data products next year for the growing credit cash and derivatives markets, rival broker Tullett has raised the stakes by saying that it will also release a new range of data products.
Tullett Financial Information (TFI), the division of Tullett responsible for collecting and commercializing the broker’s data, is also ramping up its sales and support staff in London, New York and Asia-Pacific ahead of the new
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management