Caplin Systems has released Mongoose 2.1, the latest version of its delivery and display service aimed at users of the Reuters Trader Workstation, to pilot testers.
The update is based on customer feedback gathered in the six weeks since Mongoose launched (IMD, Feb. 3). Pricing will not change, says Nigel Glen, CEOof Caplin’s USoperation.
New features include chat functionality, a matrix module for quote list displays, access to Reuters 3000 fundamental data, the ability to access multiple sou
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management