The New York City trading operation of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) has gone live with Reuters' new Triarch 2000-linked data permissioning system. CIBC began internally testing the so-called Data Access Control System (Dacs) over a month ago and for the past two weeks has relied on the system full-time. Dacs is an upgrade of Reuters' earlier-generation User Validation and Permissioning (UVP) system, which is also a Triarch 2000 application. According to a CIBC spokesperson, the
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?