BRUSSELS--The newly formed Brussels Exchanges, which went operational in mid-March, is repositioning itself in response to the ever-increasing competition between financial marketplaces. One of the main aims of the Brussels Exchanges is to focus on supplying market information, including real-time market data, which provides about 10 percent of the exchange's revenues. Current projects include exploring Internet opportunities and value-added products.
The Information Services division, one of
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management