NEW YORK: Market Data Corp., best known as the consolidator of Cantor Fitzgerald's US Treasury prices for exclusive redistribution via Bridge Information Systems' Telerate unit, has expanded its Capital Markets Information Service.
The new offering enhances coverage of data sourced from Tullett & Tokyo Forex International and includes Chicago Mercantile Exchange benchmark options valuations on the most-active options on financial futures contracts.
The Capital Markets Information Service is ca
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge