Don Totter, senior vice president of McGraw-Hill Inc.'s Kenny S&P Evaluation and Information Services, left the firm earlier this month to join ADP as senior vice president responsible for the retail business unit. Totter's departure from Kenny follows on the heels of the departure of James Quandt, who ran the McGraw-Hill unit that includes the J.J. Kenny businesses in addition to being responsible for the company's Financial Information Services Group. Quandt left earlier this year to beco
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?