Clarification: Telerate has not hired David Solin and David Gilmore to create the Foreign Exchange Analytics commentary service that Dow Jones Telerate announced last month, and which was briefly noted in IMD's Scrolling News column (IMD, May 9). Rather, Telerate has bagged exclusive rights to carry the service. Gilmore left his post at McCarthy Crisanti Maffei Inc. at the end of March to form Foreign Exchange Analytics with Solin, previously of Toronto-Dominion Bank. As such, the agreement
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?