Inside Market Data received the following e-mail from Thestreet.co.uk: "Thanks and goodbye. This is the last e-mail you will receive from Thestreet.co.uk. We are closing down today. We hope you enjoyed the site--we enjoyed producing it. At the last count, there were 180,000 registered users, and we thank all of you for reading us. We like to think we showed how quality, entertaining financial journalism should be done on the Internet. Thestreet.com, which today took full control of Thestreet
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?