The Edipresse Group, an international publisher and communications group, is acquiring 70 percent of the capital of Geneva-based market data vendor Infotec.
The Edipresse Group said in a statement last week that it is taking over the holding of the founder--Sid Safa--together with a majority of the shares of the current main shareholder Compagnie Financiere Tradition, which will remain a minority partner.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. The Edipresse Groupe says that Infotec's
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management