KCBT Offers Value Line Data
The Kansas City Board of Trade last week began offering free live book data, including market depth, on the Value Line stock index futures contract via the exchange's Web site. The availability of the data is the latest in a series of changes to the contract, which include the reduction in the multiplier, the addition of a market maker, and the move to electronic trading on the exchange's e-cbot platform.
IS.Slider Available Over Radianz
German data vendor IS.Teledat
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?