Dow Jones and Reuters have changed the name of their Dow Jones Reuters Business Interactive venture to Factiva. The companies have, unsurprisingly, kicked off a rebranding campaign--after all, while it's previous moniker was certainly less snappy, it did carry the weight of two internationally well known brands. It'll be a hard act to follow.
In other DJ news, the company has put its DJ Financial Publishing Corp.'s magazines and newsletters up for sale, including: Asset Management; Reality St
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management