Energy trading company Consolidated Natural Gas Inc. selected a new digital data distribution system based on a suggestion provided by sales representatives of Knight- Ridder Financial/Americas Inc. The move appears to be evidence of the data vendor's plan to target energy as one of its five key markets (IMD, Nov. 8, 1993).
Consolidated Natural installed and began using in August the so-called Prophet data feedhandling system marketed by Financial Information Management Inc. (FIMI). The firm
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?