As IMD was going to press, Primark announced that it had agreed to acquire Baseline Financial Services for $40 million from Bowne & Co. and the company's founder, Robert Patterson. Baseline provides 450 investment management firms in North America with historical and fundamental information on over 7,000 US companies. The deal follows the announcement that Primark had acquired UK equity quote provider ICV and forged a joint venture alliance with Dow Jones (IMD, November 4).
PC Quote has enter
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?