FutureSource has appointed Mark Meagher chief operating officer. Meagher has worked for Price Waterhouse, McGraw-Hill and the Washington Post Companies. Finance, IS, customer service and communications are among the areas reporting to him.
Kenneth Barnes has left his position as sales specialist for Reuters IMS to join Bridge. At Bridge he will become a product manager within its data feed and integration group.
John Sayner has left Reuters America, where he was an account manager based in
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?