Cambridge, Mass.-based Leading Market Technologies has launched Marketbrowser, a charting and graphing product that integrates Reuters, Open Bloomberg, Fame and Logical Information Machines (LIM) real-time and historical data as well as data from the Internet or intranets. Marketbrowser is available on Windows 95 and NT and is priced starting at $495.
Dow Jones Markets is introducing Active1, the first product of its now defunct $650 million revamp plan, this week. The Active1 front end lever
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?