Reuters' share price gained last week, from the low 800p's over a week ago to just over 900p at presstime, on the heels of its announcement to finally IPO its Tibco Finance Technology unit. This was helped by a positive report from Goldman Sachs' analysts, who upgraded Reuters from a market underperformer to a market outperformer. This change was based on Goldman's "increasing confidence in the ability of Reuters' management to capitalize on opportunities thrown up by the growth of the Inter
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?