FTI Hires Sharma for Professional Services
Financial Technologies International (FTI), a provider of data management software, has hired Chander Sharma as vice president of the Professional Services division for the Americas and India. Sharma will be based in FTI’s New York headquarters, where his primary responsibility will be negotiating and managing customer projects and overseeing the company’s sales and client service teams in both India and New York. Prior to joining FTI, Sharma was par
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?