Reinmund Moves to InfoDyne
Daniel Reinmund has joined InfoDyne, a provider of direct exchange feed ticker plant technology, as vice president of New York operations. Reinmund, who previously spent 15 years at Reuters, will be responsible for working with financial services customers. At Reuters, he worked in product development, marketing, systems integration and consulting. Prior to that, he was product manager for Rich Inc. and a senior project manager at Mellon Bank.
Buttonwood Tree Adds Mo
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?