CHICAGO--Options Funding Group, an options trading firm, has gone live with Hyperfeed's real-time North American options data over Sungard's Microhedge analytics application.
Options Funding Group previously used data from A-T Financial, now a part of Thomson Financial, also via Microhedge.
Microhedge offers a feed from Track Data, which Options Funding Group considered. But while the data quality of the three feeds was similar, says CTO Wilson Collazo, they varied in speed, and that was the
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?