IS.Teledata, a German provider of Internet-based market data systems, is on course to release IS.Slider version 2.0 at the beginning of the second quarter, officials say.
The system is currently in beta testing with a number of unnamed international banks and asset managers as well as undergoing internal tests.
According to IS.Teledata managing director Jens Quadbeck, the new version will feature content such as Standard & Poor’s funds data; Level 2 data for major international exchanges, in
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?